Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Leyton's Buddies

Leyton's very lucky to have so many little friends so close to his age! His buddy Mark is exactly 2 months older - and I'm just convinced they'll be playing for the Broncos together one day (hey, I can dream, right?)

Lifelong friends of mine, Ellie and Corie, have little ones very close to the same age. Dylan, Ellie's little girl, is about 7 weeks younger than Leyton. Corie's little guys are Alex and Chase (twins) and are just about 8 weeks younger. I love this pic - it looks like Dylan has a hold of Leyton's ear and Leyton has a hold of Dylan's dress!



And there's Ella, who just loves Leyton so much she "mailed" her pacifiers to him! You have to love her Mom's creativity to get rid of those paci's... And now every time she sees Leyton, she says, "Leyton, pacis?"



And his best buddy of all, Britton. He loves Leyton so much, I couldn't ask for him to be a better big brother. I know one day (probably very soon) the fighting will start, but for now, it doesn't get any better than this.

No comments: