Note Britton's really cool sunglasses. I've got to find him some better ones because those are awful. And he now insists on wearing them in the car, outside, etc. Seriously, all they need is a pocket protector to go with them. And yes, Mom, his shirt is on backwards. This is what happens when the 3 1/2 year old insists on dressing himself. I'm learning to pick my battles.
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Gun Shoots
As a birthday gift this past year, Britton received several foam disc guns (think Nerf) from his good friend, Nathan. We finally dug these out and PJ and Britton had an all out battle with them in the backyard over the long weekend. A little background as to why I'm just now letting him play with his birthday gifts he received in January (because no, I'm not THAT mean): I have a habit of packing up about half of his birthday gifts and getting them out in the Summer to space out the new toys a little. With his birthday and Christmas being only 5 days apart, our gifts are bit stacked in December, and it can be a L-O-N-G year if there are no new toys in between! So anyway, Britton decided that these fun new toys should be called the "gun shoots" and asks regularly if Daddy can come home from work and play gun shoots in the backyard... Pretty darn cute if you ask me, but I guess I am a little biased. :)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Again, hysterical. I actually had to enlarge the picture to see the fantastic detail of his sunglasses....and thats when I almost wet my pants! Nina needs to buy him some real sunglasses.
Stinkin' cute!!!! I think he should be allowed to wear those glasses everywhere, including church! We don't know much about gun shoots at our house, but it sure looks like fun.
Post a Comment