let me apologize up front for the quality of these pictures... they were all taken on my cell as that's all I ever seem to have with me! here's Gigi's big birthday dinner at Ted's...

in other news, we have tried to fit some fun in between the fevers. We visited the zoo a few weeks back on one afternoon that wasn't blazing hot, and the boys had a great time! So many of the animals were out and about, and the zoo was nearly empty.
we always have to make a stop at the play area at the zoo!
Britton and I thought this bird had the most hysterical "hair-do." Picture-worthy according to Britton...
this past weekend, we took the boys to dinner and to play in the water fountains at the Riverwalk - always a hit at our house. And Britton "bought" ice cream for us all on the way home with his nickel. Oh how I only wish it only cost a nickel.

kristy took this one and it's one of my favorites!


Leyton is still not a huge talker, but we're working on that. he will say some words if you repeat them to him several times ('apple,' 'bubble,' 'duck,' and he'll make the vroom-vroom car noise), and Aunt Amber is so proud he said her name before any other Aunt/Uncle or Grandparent (it sounded like "Amba" but hey, we'll take it). His best word is a Leyton original - "E-Ya-Ba." We are still not sure what this means exactly, but he says it 8 million times a day and thinks it's so funny if you say it back to him. we'll be adding it to Webster's soon. :)
kristy took this one and it's one of my favorites!

that's all for now... more to come. soon. I promise. :)

2 comments:
I love the pics! Your boys are so cute! I'm so sorry they've had such a hard time of it lately. We're all hoping to stay well too, so I know where you're coming from. Joseph's spent more time ON antibiotics than off in the last few months! Anyway, just thinking about you and wishing we could get together.
Much love,
Courtney
I love the pics and the stories... Keep them coming. Makes me feel connected even though we rarely have time to get together.
Jennifer
Post a Comment