Thursday, April 8, 2010

Pure Trouble

We spend a lot of time laughing around here at the predicaments Leyton finds himself in. He's my little explorer, and there is just NO FEAR. Scares me to death on a regular basis. Anyway, just thought I'd share just a few of the pictures from the last couple of months of his "adventures." Most of the time around here, QUIET = TROUBLE.

Leyton decided he wanted to play Operation too (which was on the table to keep little parts out of reach of little hands). Obviously height is not a barrier for him.


Unrolling toilet paper is great fun. And it totally stresses Mommy out on so many levels.

Why not trap Britton under the laundry basket?

I just love these sweet (and sometimes mischievous) brown eyes!

1 comment:

Learning 4 Life said...

Hilarious! I can only laugh because Lily is just the same... maybe it's a second child thing???