How I love this little man. :)
Friday, July 9, 2010
A Date with the Little Man
This afternoon, Leyton and I had some time to kill all by ourselves (rarely does this happen - we are ALWAYS going somewhere). I promised Leyton a special treat because it was Friday (a tradition my parents started with us when we were little - we always got a "special treat" after school on Fridays - usually a trip to QT for a snack!). I had a coupon for a couple of free cookies at Merritt's, so off we went, chatting about our "special treat" all the way. Too bad they were closed for the week for summer vacation when we got there. (REALLY Merritt's? A whole week? Don't they know there are two year olds and Mommies depending on them?!?) Needless to say, this didn't sit well with the two year old. Since I'm all about thinking on my feet these days, we made an emergency run to Starbucks! I know, it sounds like it's more for me than Leyton, but really, he loves it as much as I do. He flirts with all the cute baristas, and generally ends up with a cookie! Today was no exception, and we even had time to sit down and enjoy our special treat! And to top it off, one of the other customers told me she thought he was so handsome and should be a GAP baby! Ha! I wish!!
How I love this little man. :)
.JPG)
How I love this little man. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment