This year, he's in the TWO year old class (or the big boy class as he calls it), and he LOVES it! Most of his friends in this class were in his class last year, so he feels right at home. He also has one of the same teachers from last year that decided to promote with the kiddos, and a few other new ones (to him, not the preschool) that we just love! He loves going to school every day, and I think he kind of enjoys being the only one that goes there now - it's extra special for him! He comes home singing all kinds of songs, and talks all about his friends every day - so cute!
This is what I get when I say "Smile Leyton!" Not exactly sure what this face is, but he's convinced he is smiling! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment