Monday, October 13, 2008

Go Fish

It's been a while since I've posted and I'm a little behind! Britton has been sick recently with Croup, so we've had to keep him home for days now - he's getting a little stir-crazy! So, on Saturday, since he was no longer running a fever or coughing, PJ decided to take him fishing for the first time. Britton was way excited to go to the store with Dad to get the necessary equipment... New CARS fishing pole, net, worms, lure, etc. He practiced casting in the house (Leyton and I were running for cover - but don't worry, no hooks!), and off they went. PJ called within an hour to report Britton had caught his first fish! He had a wonderful time, and begged PJ to take him again on Sunday... Here's a few pics from their adventure. Note the look on BK's face, he's a little concerned about holding the fish, but still trying to smile. Hysterical.



No comments: