Monday, October 13, 2008

Paging Daddy

In the last week, Leyton's learned several new tricks; the biggest being his first word! Drumroll please.............. Yes folks, he says "Dada." And no, he's not just babbling, he directs it at PJ and only says it to PJ. It's pretty darn cute, and I LOVE that he's talking. But someone please explain to me, WHY OH WHY have both of my children chosen to say "Dada" before "Mama?" Have they forgotten who carried them (very uncomfortably, I might add) for 9 months and endured child birth? Seriously. Here's a video of Leyton talking to PJ... It's not the best, but you can hear me trying to get him to say it, then you hear PJ walk up behind me and say "boo" (he's making faces at him from behind the camera) and then Leyton starts in with the "dada dada dada." He then moves on to the gibberish, but you get the idea.




His second trick is a little funnier - he imitates Mimi (ok, not really, but it sure looks that way). I was almost on the floor laughing when I saw this one. He just looks at her and laughs, all the while holding his feet.


No comments: