Well, I'm behind as usual. Both boys have been sick in the last few weeks, PJ and I played in a soccer tournament, and we all went to Dallas for a wedding a few weekends back. Needless to say, I have some catching up to do... Anyway, I'll start with Halloween and work my way back. I'll eventually get caught up - maybe when the kids are in college.
For Halloween this year, my Mom and I (ok, mostly my Mom) had a lot of fun making the costumes for the boys. Britton said months ago he wanted to be a wizard, so we tried to come up with something for Leyton that sort of went with that... PJ suggested an owl, like in Harry Potter, and we ran with it. Carisa and Ella were nice enough to loan us the owl costume Ella wore a few years ago, however we had to make a new hat - apparently Leyton has two brains in there as he has a rather large noggin. :) So here's a few (ok, ok, a bunch) of pics from Friday night...
Grandpa and the little hootie:

Wizard BK trick-or-treating at GiGi's house:

The magic boys:

Britton, Nina Kristy, and the cutest peanut I've ever seen - sweet Mark Thomas:

Mommy and the wizard after he finished gathering the loot (he seriously came home with a ton of stuff. Not only candy, but money?!? Someone gave him a few bucks along the way. Must have been for the stellar magic tricks he was performing. If you were lucky, he didn't smack you in the head with his wand while casting his spells)...

The hippie (AKA: Grandma Cindy, who scared the life out of Leyton with her new look):

The handsomest little wizard I know...
No comments:
Post a Comment