As promised, here's pictures from our second road trip of the week. At the request of Britton, we made a trip to Stillwater today, on the hunt for Pistol Pete. PJ and I were fairly certain Pistol Pete was "in class" today, but we played along anyway. We had lunch at Eskimo Joe's (Britton's FAVORITE), complete with cheese fries. I'm fairly certain Britton and Leyton killed the entire plate, with PJ and I only getting a few when they weren't looking. :) Since it was pretty warm today, we opted out of wandering around campus and sweating to death, and instead went to Chris' University Spirit and picked out a new OSU shirt, which was just as good for BK. :)
Leyton was much too busy with the cheese fries to pose for a picture. But you can at least see he's smiling... At the fries.

Not the best picture of any of us, but I'm normally on the other side of the camera so the good ones are few and far between. :) Notice Leyton's face - as he's trying to get back to the cheese fries. What can I say, my children are driven entirely by food (like their mother).

Cheesy BK:

The growling contest. How is it that it always ends this way? Leyton thinks it's hysterical...

1 comment:
You guys are all so stinkin' adorable!! What a gorgeous family.
Post a Comment