*************************************************
I found this in my drafts folder and realized it was never posted. It's probably from late summer. Anyway, I wanted to post it - it's a great story about Aunt Amber. :)
*************************************************
Britton and Leyton have 4 wonderful aunts - all special in their own way. But I want to brag on my sister for a minute. Aunt Amber's "special talent" is her ability to really play with the kids. She gets right on their level, plays their games (and teaches them some of her own), and can make them all laugh hysterically. Just this week I saw a great example of it I wanted to share. Britton and Trenton love to hide in the kitchen pantry at my Mom's house. Not sure what the big draw with the pantry is, but it's a hit. They go in and out of there constantly, giggling. Last Wednesday, Amber caught them in the pantry and shut the door and turned off the light. The giggling turned to hysterical laughing and squealing. In her best "monster" voice, she said, "WHO YOU GONNA CALL!" Silence. I know Britton hasn't seen Ghostbusters, and I doubt Trenton has either. After a few seconds of silence, I hear Trenton's little voice when he barely replies, "Ghostbusters?' Like he wasn't sure if it was the right answer or not. We just all died laughing. Now they are constantly wanting Amber to "trap them in the pantry and play the Ghostbusters game."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment