I was in a minor car accident last week - in PJ's truck. It was NOT my fault, I was the only one in the car at the time, and thank goodness the guy that hit me had insurance and is paying for the repairs. So while his truck is in the shop, they provided a rental... :)

The beauty of this is that PJ has been harassing me about getting a minivan for the last 10 years. (so not exaggerating) Even before we were married, he constantly made comments about how one day I'd be driving a minivan. Now let me just say to all my minivan-driving friends out there, I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH MINIVANS. As long as it's not me driving it. :) I blame my parents... They had vans (full and mini) until my senior year in high school. I was so embarrassed by the vans I swore I would never get one. Yes, I realize they are convenient. Yes, the sliding doors are nice. Yes, the space would be great. But so help me, I'm not driving one. It's just not for me.
So when PJ pulled up in the minivan yesterday, it was just perfect. I've even come up with a little song about PJ's purple-tinted minivan. And no, I won't be singing it for anyone else. Besides, I can't get through it without laughing hysterically.
But just do me a favor - the next time you see PJ, ask him about his "ride." Really. I'll thank you for it... ;)

2 comments:
i just want to say, that because of this blog posting i know have to go to counseling....
your
not-so-happy-with-you-at-the-moment-might-be-ex-husband.
PJ
You are both cracking me up!!!! I must say that I absolutely loved my minivan until the day it pooped out on me. I'm loving my new car, but nothing compares to all the features of a van! lol :-) I think the funniest part is that it is PURPLE! HA!!!!
Post a Comment