Leyton has Mark (or Mark Thomas, as Leyton ALWAYS refers to him as). They are 2 months apart, to the day, and are just so funny together. They are finally hitting that age where they can play together a little, it's not so much just playing next to each other anymore. They talk to each other, share and/or fight over toys, and just in general make me laugh. hard. Every Sunday morning, the only way we get Leyton to go to church without a major meltdown is to promise Mark Thomas will be there.
So two weekends ago, while Kristy was graduating from her Medical School / Residency Program (YAY KRISTY!!) , we got to keep Mark for the evening. Mark and Leyton had a blast! We jumped on the trampoline, played, ate dinner, jumped on the tramp, ate popsicles, jumped on the tramp some more, bath time, and they even went to sleep in the same room without so much as a peep (and did I mention the tramp?!?). So proud of both of them! I had a great time - Mark, come back and play soon! Leyton wakes up every morning asking for Mark Thomas!
Here's a few pics from their adventures... Sorry they aren't the best, but I figured out real fast that getting two 2-year-olds to look at the camera at the same time requires a small miracle. One that wasn't happening for me.
I love this picture. Mostly because there's a story behind it.... :) You have to realize John and PJ have known each other a looooong time. Like since Middle School when they played soccer for opposing teams. I've been told there's a picture of the two of them where PJ is jumping for the ball in the air and his feet are as high as John's shoulder. I don't think I've ever seen the picture (but I can see it in my head since I've been hearing about it for the last 15 years), but this just reminds me so much of that! Mark is SO high in the air next to Leyton (and he really was that high - it's not just a weird camera angle)!

1 comment:
What sweet boys they can be! Thanks again- mark had a blast!
Post a Comment