Tuesday, July 20, 2010
These are the days
You know those moments when you stand back and look at your children and realize how wonderful your life is? Yep, had one of those moments last night. As I stood watching Leyton play Hide-and-Seek with the big boys (Britton and his cousin Alex), I realized how very, VERY blessed I am. I listened to Britton in his very patient five-year old voice instruct Leyton on how to play, and how he needed to cover his eyes to count (really, he is the most patient little guy I've ever seen with his little brother). I watched Leyton with his eyes squeezed so tightly shut and listened to him count in his tiny two-year old voice through his chubby two-year old fingers and my heart just smiled. I love both of these little men so much, and it's the little moments like these I never want to forget. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Adorable. And so true, trying not to forget so much at this stage especially! I think I'm more emotional than normal with kindergarten looming only a month away. Aaaagh - I'm not ready for that!
Post a Comment