Leyton's quite the little monkey and always has been. I was really impressed with his hand-eye coordination and balance. He was able to balance in ways the other kids couldn't, and I think has come a long way since August - both physically and emotionally! He doesn't cry when I drop him off each week anymore, and really seems to enjoy gymnastics.
Laughing through a backbend. Love that smile!
This picture is just cool because he's balancing all on his own. Miss Megan (Leyton's teacher) was amazed he could do it by himself!
Love this video of Britton doing a back-handspring with the "two finger" spot! I was probably 8 before I was doing these by myself, so he's way ahead of me! (And as the very proud mama, I have to add he was the ONLY ONE in his class doing this. And he's one of the younger kids in his class!)
Quite the headstand king these days...
Britton and Mr. T, his coach. Mr. T was also one of my very favorite coaches growing up and taught me so very much. I LOVE that Britton now has him!
Gymnastics Stretch after the medals!

2 comments:
WOW! I'm impressed :-) Great job boys!!!
So jealous of Britton's backhand spring abilities! And I already knew Leyton was an athletic superstar!
Post a Comment