I wanted to get these pictures up before we were months past this little vacation - but I'm not feeling all that wordy today... Short story - fun, busy, exhausting trip to Rockport/Port Aransas Texas with PJ's immediate family and grandparents; overall, we had a fabulous time.
Yep, that's me. In a swimsuit, loving the ocean waves with BK. Don't look too close please - it's scary. :)
Britton and Great-grandma having some sort of battle with some random toy in the souvenir shop - I love that the boys are getting so close to their great-grandparents!
Aunt Becky and Sweet Ley-Ley. Both boys love Aunt Becky and miss her very much! He's covering his mouth because he said the water was "spicy."
Mr. Brave in the ocean - I couldn't take my eyes off this kid - he made me very nervous, even though the water was very shallow...
The only family pic we took - and PJ and I agree it's terrible of the two of us, but great of the boys. :)
PJ and his sisters - Belinda and Becky
Cousin Alex giving me the salute?!?
They were in LOVE with this huge shark at a souvenir shop...
Leyton and Grandma at the pier -
This is Uncle AJ - Becky's husband. Both boys think he is the coolest thing ever; Britton was pretty much attached to AJ all weekend. This was some game they invented called "Banana Boat" - AJ was a great sport. ;) And as a side note, not sure what the heck happened to the coloring on this picture - but everyone seems to have a lovely blue skin tone...

No comments:
Post a Comment