Saturday, March 14, 2009

Britton and the hair incident

So I sent PJ to get Britton a much needed haircut today, and it's a smidge shorter than I had planned. I was very specific on the instructions: nothing too short, maybe a 4 guard around the back, but NOT on top. Well apparently either PJ didn't listen, or the stylist at Walmart didn't, because Britton's hair is just a wee-bit short. So short in fact I'm not sure it can be brushed. Great. Boys are not to be trusted. Especially not with haircuts. On small children.


Before (Yes, I realize it was VERY long - hence the emergency trip to our local Walmart salon this morning):


After: (note the spike in front - Britton is so against having his hair spiked, apparently PJ bribed him with a candy bar to allow the stylist to do this)


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO cute! You are not going to want hear this, but he looks about 2 years older! And that something about last picture reminds me of so much of PJ.
:) Jill

Kristy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristy said...

Oh no!! It really does make him look older! But I still love it!

Courtney (Holt) Perot said...

Funny- Paul took Nathan for a haircut a week or so ago and the EXACT same thing happened! The cowlick in the back had JUST stopped sticking straight up, too! Now I have to spike the front of it just so the back looks like it's SUPPOSED to be that way! Luckily Nathan likes it spiked. Tell Britton I think he looks cool!