Monday, March 9, 2009
Splish Splash
So bathtime is always the highlight of the evening at our house. Leyton makes tracks to get to the bathtub ASAP when he hears the water going. The more water, the better, as splashing water on every inch of the bathroom is his ultimate goal. And the second you get him out of the tub, the ear-piercing screams let you know he isn't happy about it. :) This picture just shows the fun they have together in the tub - I know Leyton's eyes are closed, but I love the expressions on their faces.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
The boys are adorable! Nathan's not quite so thrilled when I put Joseph in the bath with him. Of course Joseph still just lays there & isn't "fun" yet. Hope you're enjoying the new home- congrats! Send me your new address. We're thinking about spending next week (Nathan's spring break) at our house if Paul can get off work that long. Hope to see you guys!
Post a Comment