This was a toy Britton got in his Valentine's box at school this week, and Leyton found it this morning while PJ and Britton were gone. I've been trying to keep this one away from Leyton, just because not only is it a cheap toy that probably won't last an hour, but it has a small ball which to me screams choking hazard (we certainly don't need any of that). But the second he found it, I knew I wasn't getting it back. For the record, I never left him while he played with it, and luckily, when it broke (you knew it was coming), I was right there to peel the little rubber ball out of his tightly clenched fist, while he screamed "FIX IT MOMMY!" Needless to say, I couldn't fix it, and I think it broke his heart. I'm just so proud of his coordination! He's dribbling better than BK at this point! :) Not sure yet if this is going to lead to tennis or basketball (hence the title), but it's sure cute to watch!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment