Thursday, January 15, 2009

hold on to your hats

We're mobile! By "we" I mean Leyton, and I guess the term "mobile" is really negotiable. :) The big development is that he's pulling up now! So we aren't too far from complete mobility I'm afraid... He pulled up on Saturday morning, right in front of all of us in the Pack-n-Play. We were getting ready for Britton's big birthday bash and I glanced over at Leyton and he was standing! He is also crawling a little - he crawls about a foot, then backwards about three. He hasn't quite got it mastered, but hey, we're thrilled with his progress! He also has decided that his reflection is the coolest person around, and loves to give himself kisses!




In other news, we are currently a "house of germs" so don't come near us. More specifically, my kids are; PJ and I are fine (at the moment anyway). Britton has strep (AGAIN! - 2nd time in less than a month), and Leyton has an ear infection. Fun times at the Garcia house. Be sure to come on by and pick out a disease to take home with you. We've got plenty. :)

2 comments:

Learning 4 Life said...

Don't you love those germ fests??? We're rocking along over here too. Lily has pneumonia and the early stages of RSV. Talk about fun times! I'm sorry your little guys are sick... hope they feel better soon :)

Anonymous said...

I feel your pain. We are the snotty Hester household. Dylan has been sick since day 1 of daycare back in October and has been on multiple rounds of antibiotics in the last month for ear infections. We see an ENT guy next week b/c tubes are being threatened. Your sick babies & my sick baby should get together before the babies turn 1!!! Are you going to have a little shin-dig for Leyton's 1st B-D? Besides your children being base-germs, I hope all is well your world.