Monday, May 18, 2009
big money!
Last Thursday, Leyton had the long overdue ear tubes surgery... The doctor told us his ears were full of "goo" (his very scientific medical term, not mine) and he should be hearing much better now! We never thought he had any trouble hearing us, but apparently we were wrong. He is now noticing every little sound - including the t.v.. On Thursday evening I had it on Wheel of Fortune while I cleaned up dinner and he was mesmerized by the spinning wheel o' colors, and had to clap every time they did. I thought it was hysterical, especially since I swear I'll be on this show someday (I'm sure I'll win nothing, but hey it's good to have goals)...

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
What a sweet-pea! I'm so glad he can hear...no telling what he'll start saying now!
Post a Comment