I've mentioned before that Britton does gymnastics at the same gym I competed for... Well this past week was the end of the year "awards," where the parents are invited into the gym to watch for the entire class period (you can watch from the observation rooms on the monitors each week, but this is much better). Britton loves gymnastics, and is always so proud to show off his tricks.
I've had to really think when he comes home and tells me his new trick of the day - it always seems to have a funny name I'm completely unfamiliar with (tip & squeeze was a new one on me). His coach, (who was one of mine growing up actually) apparently likes to come up with fun creative names for the tricks to make it easier for the boys to remember. Some of my favorites - tip & squeeze, koo koo hang, koo koo swing, tip & kick, the list goes on... Here's some fun pics of BK in action...
Silly BK:
Tip & Squeeze:
Koo Koo Hang (and yes, there is a skill that will come from this strange position, just trust me on this)

1 comment:
Yeah BK!!!! You're a superstar!!!!
Post a Comment