Britton is a man after my own heart. I was so thrilled to find him like this when I walked into Leyton's room today:
For those that don't know, I was a competitive gymnast for more years than I can count. It was my life until I was 17 (when I tore up an ankle for what would be the last time) when I decided to retire. I still follow the sport closely, and have put Britton in it at the same gym I competed for. He's definitely a little monkey (just like his momma was), and seems to have a knack for it. Too bad I have a problem with male gymnasts... His days in this sport are numbered. :)
As for Leyton, he's now walking - full speed ahead. He's still not incredibly stable (and leads with his super cute belly), so the "topsy turvy" title fits him as well. I remember this stage with Britton; a state of constant bruise on his head from whatever he fell into that week. Currently, the forehead bruise count for Leyton stands at 2. Super. Here's a quick pic from this week (so proud of himself!).

No comments:
Post a Comment