Tuesday, December 21, 2010

the many hats of the garcia's

I realized as I was flipping through the camera that PJ and I wear a ton of weird stuff just to entertain the boys. And generally we forget about it, and end up walking around like that for hours. Case in point...

Mickey Mouse Ears. Leyton wanted me to wear the ears, so of course I did. Too bad this picture was about an hour after he went down for his nap and PJ noticed I still had them on (and I had no idea why he was taking my picture until I went back flipping through the camera)... Good thing I hadn't gone to Target yet - that would have definitely gotten me some strange looks.

And there is just no way to explain this next picture. Doesn't he look so very manly in his headband and pink dish gloves? Should I mention the "headband" is a piece of his flannel pants he had just cut off (b/c apparently he prefers flannel shorts)? He and the boys decided it would help our respective football teams win (GO BRONCOS). This was taken about 1 1/2 hours after the boys were in bed one night....

Oh, and no, it didn't work. The Broncos are 3-11 this season if anyone cares. It's breaking my heart. But we're playing for draft position at this point - at least that's what I'm telling myself...








No comments: