My last post was January 29th. The next day we received an offer on our house (after having been on the market 3 days!), and after several days of back and forth, the house sold on February 3rd. Within the next 24 days, we found a house to purchase (which wasn't finished), moved out of our house, closed on the old and new houses and spent our first night here Feb. 27th! Whew! I'm tired just typing it out. :) Anyway, we are now in the new house and I'd say about 75% unpacked. Maybe more than that - but nothing is decorated, and I have a first birthday to plan for and host here in 24 days. :) No worries - I'll get it done somehow...
So an update on the boys... Leyton is ever so close to walking. He stands unassisted and can balance for quite a while. If you hold his hands, he takes off walking at warp speed. He is quite the chatterbox these days - he says 'mama', 'dada', 'uh oh', 'baby' and 'baabaa' (bubba - referring to Britton). He's into everything and is really in a fun stage! We are loving every minute with him. Britton is obsessed with letters and numbers. He can write almost every letter in the alphabet from memory (there's maybe 1 or 2 he's unsure of), and is working on numbers. He can write some words, and is working on sounding out words he sees. He's very inquisitive (as always), and loves school! He's eating more food than I think PJ and I eat put together, so I'm pretty sure we've hit a growth spurt!
So that's the latest! We continue to unpack, unpack, unpack. :) I apologize to anyone that's left me a message or sent me an email recently - I realize I've been AWFUL about returning calls/emails. I promise to do better once things settle (and I know that's no excuse)! Here's some fun pics from the last month:
Leyton's just pooped from all this moving!
Goodbye sweet house! Thanks for the memories!

2 comments:
Thank you, thank you, thank you! I was missing my boys!
I love your fun, new look of your blog. Those boys keep getting cuter! How is that possible? I'm so glad to finally get an update on your family. We hope to come to Tulsa in May so hopefully we can visit your new crib!
Post a Comment